The Premex Pinto autoclave is built in a solid stainless steel square tubular frame with the lid fixed.
The heating/cooling mantle and the vessel are moved up and down with the aid of a pneumatic lift system. The vessel can be taken out for emtying or cleaning purposes and the reactor is closed by a jaw lock quick closure or bolts and nuts.
Premex Pinto Autoclave
features and advantages
- Solid stainless steel frame with the lid fixed.
- Autoclave can be opened/closed by lowering the vessel with a pneumatic lift
- Available with a jaw lock quick closure or bolts and nuts.
- Different materials available: Stainless steel, Hastelloy, Titanium, etc
- Electric heating or double shell oil heating
- Magnetic stirring coupling for absolutely leak tight stirring
- Customized configuration, also in ATEX version available
|Volume||70 ml - 1,2 Liter|
|Pressure||-1 to +500 bar|
|Temperature||-20 to 500 °C|