Funrun: 20 to 150 Ncm
The Premex magnetic coupling type "Funrun" is equiped with a 3-phase 230/400V electromotor suitable for frequency converters and has a M30x2 connection. For absolutely leak tight stirring of reactors at high pressure or full vacuum.
Premex Funrun Magnetic coupling
Features and advantages
- Stainless steel or Hastelloy C22 as standard material. Versions in Hastelloy C276, B3 or Titanium Gr. 2 on request
- Option to choose between different types of bearings.
- 3-phase 230/400V electromotor: different types available
- Reed contact or Hall sensor for rpm measurement.
- Easy to change and clean the internal shaft and bearings
- Side connection with valve for gas feed or cleaning
|Torque||20 - 150 Ncm|
|Pressure||max 700 bar|
|Temperature||max 500 °C|
Connection coupling to reactor
- M30x2 thread. (option to change thread type and dimensions)
- Sealing to the autoclave lid by a metal to metal seal or O-ring (Viton, Kalrez, EPDM etc)
Bearings inside coupling
- The stirring shaft assembly inside the coupling is dry running: no contamination with lubricants
- Very easy to change bearings without disconnection the coupling from the reactor
- Different types of bearings can be used depending on temperature and chemistry: chrome steel or hybrid ball bearings, graphite/teflon slide bearings etc.
The use of a 3-phase 230/400V motor gives a lot of advantages:
- Low maintanance
- Can be used with frequancy drive
- Configurable according to your specifications. (ATEX classes, power output, protection class etc)
Customized configuration and options
- Available in ATEX version
- With reduction gearbox or Planetroll between motor and coupling
- Option to choose from multiple types of electromotors
- Water cooled jacket for high temperature applications