|Pressure||max. 1.000 bar|
Features and advantages
- Absolute clean compression of gases with the double diaphragm in stainless steel AISI 301.
- Specially suited for explosion-proof environments.
- In process engineering to generate pressure in reactors, autoclaves and isostatic presses.
- Discharge pressure adjustable by variation of the air drive pressure.
- Maximum safety through optimum stress distribution in the compressor head.
- The gas inlet and outlet connections are located in the top of the compressor head.
- Sturdy construction and high wear resistance of the packings even at high pressures.
- Easy to handle, low weight, compact design.
- Material: Stainless steel 17–4 PH (AISI 630) and AISI 301.
- Special designs (for H2 and O2) are available on request