|Pressure||max. 500 bar / 5.000 PSI|
|Temperature||max 200 °C|
Features and advantages
- Designed for the recirculation of fluids with low viscosity (e.g. liquid gases or supercritical fluids) at static pressures up to 700 bar maximum.
- Suitable for pulsation-free recirculation at high static pressure and low differential pressure.
- Fluid temperature 200°C max.
- Driven by magnetic coupling and asynchronous motor 120 W.
- Measurement of speed of the gear shaft using a “Reed” contact.
- Speed range 0–1350 rpm.
- Actual flow capacity and pressure difference depend strongly on the properties of the fluid (refer to the flow capacity diagram with typical values for CO2).
- Connectors are part of the delivery.
- Version with electrical heating jacket available.
- Control unit for speed or combined unit for speed and temperature to be ordered separately.
- Other material combinations, wider gears for increased capacity