|Pressure||max 10.000 bar / 145.000 PSI|
|Temperature||max fluid working temperature 200°C|
Features and advantages
- Maximum reliability and safety at extreme pressures.
- Zero leakage provides high integrity and performance.
- Stem backlash problems eliminated.
- Easy operation – low operating torque.
- Satisfies most quality control and certification requirements.
- Material certificates available.
- Lower cost – exotic material valves.
- Safety weep holes on tubing connections and packing.
- Professional sales and service back-up.
- Connections for inch and metric SITEC HP tubing.
- Maximum fluid working temperature 200°C (400°F).
- All valves are factory tested and available short-dated.
- 6 body patterns. – Replaceable seat valve: Type 6.
- Stem tip designs include – Vee, Regulating (710.01) and Metering – 710.02.
- Air- and hydraulically-operated valves – see 710.03.
- Stem extension for low or high temperatures – 710.05/.06.
- Valves with special inserts and all wetted parts in exotic materials – Hastelloy C, titanium – 710.06.
- Lower stem made of ceramic, tungsten carbide, etc.
- Antivibration connectors for extended service life of tubing on cyclic applications.
- Extended drive shaft for high- and low-temperature service.
- Drive with incorporated torque limiter.