|Pressure||max. 3.200 bar / 46.000 PSI|
|Temperature||-10°C to +60°C|
Features and advantages
- High-pressure hoses enable you to assemble high-pressure systems with flexible connections up to 3,200 bar ( 46,000 PSI ).
- High-pressure hoses are ready for the assembly, supplied complete with high-pressure connectors, e.g. with gland nuts and collars on both ends.
- These high-pressure connectors may be installed directly into all HP components of the corresponding tube connection size.
- In the multilayer pressure hoses, the 4–8 spiral wound layers of plated high-strength steel around the flexible hose core serve as pressure support. To protect these spiral wound layers against mechanical damage, they are covered by another cover of non-abrasive material.
- The safety sleeves at both hose ends ensure a solid connection between high-pressure hose and connectors.
- Materials: Hose core Polyoxymethylene (POM) - Connecting nipples Stainless steel
- Operating temperature: – 10°C to + 60°C.
- The maximum operating pressure is depending on the process fluid. The following safety factor compared to the burst pressure are proposed:
SF=2.5: For water.
SF=4: For other liquids and for gases.
- Important: The customer is responsible for the compliance with all local safety regulations!
- The indicated minimum bending radius must be observed.
- During the installation and in operation high-pressure hoses should not be kinked or stressed mechanically.
- Models without protection cover (add “-O” to the part no.).
- Hose safety stockings for length L 1.5 m or more (add “-S” to the part no.)