|Pressure||max. 10.000 bar|
Features and advantages
- Simple and easy generation of highest pressures in liquids and gasses
- Used for pressure testing and autofrettaging of pressure vessels, valves, tubings, fittings and complete systems.
- In process engineering for the pressure generation in reactors, pressure vessels and isostatic com paction systems.
- Intensifiers are manufactured in two basic models for producing pressures up to 7,000 bar (100,000 PSI) and 10,000 bar (150,000 PSI).
- Reliability and safety with optimum stress distribution in the high-pressure cylinder.
- The intensifier consists of a stepped-piston-cylinder arrangement with a fixed intensifier ratio of 1:16.
- The low-pressure fluid is pumped into the large cylinder expelling the fluid from the small cylinder at a higher pressure, depending on the area ratio and friction.
- Sturdy design and minimum wear at highest pressures.
- External piston position indicator.
- Safe operation with Bridgman high-pressure closures on the dynamic and static packings.
- Material: Stainless steel 17-4 PH.
- Intensifier systems: For each pressure range three typical models are available for gases and liquids.
- Custom-made designs available on request.