Return to previous page
Thermocouples and Pt100 sensors
SITEC High-pressure thermocouples and Pt100 sensors for fast and reliable measurement of temperatures in high-pressure vessels and optical cells.
|Pressure||max. 7.000 bar / 100.000 PSI|
Features and advantages
- High-pressure thermocouples allow a fast and reliable measurement of temperatures in high-pressure vessels and optical cells.
- Safety is ensured by the fast display of temperature changes thanks to the direct contact of the very thin thermocouple tip with the fluid. Sheath of the tip in Inconel 600 (2.4816).
- The sturdy Pt100 resistance thermometers in two-wire system are recommended for industrial applications.
- Simple and direct installation of the temperature-measuring sensors in standard SITEC high-pressure connections: 1/4 HP, 3/8 HP + 9/16 HP.
- Thermocouples are available for pressures up to 7,000 bar (100,000 PSI) and Pt100 resistance thermometers up to 4,000 bar (60,000 PSI)
- The temperature-measuring sensors include the corresponding high-pressure connection and the integrated connecting plug LEMO 1. Pin connector and extension wire have to be ordered separately.
- Thermocouples type K chromel-alumel (Ni/Cr-Ni) are available from stock with the standard sensor lengths.
- The thermocouples type K and J correspond to the accuracy class 1 according to DIN EN 60584-2, the Pt100 resistance thermometers to class B according to DIN EN 60751-2.
- Please specify the required sensor length L with the order.
Standard lengths L are: 3 mm, 7 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 22 mm, 26 mm, 45 mm, 90 mm and 145 mm.
- Other lengths are available on request.
- For Pt100 resistance thermometers L min. is 26 mm.
- For design 2: L = L1 + 37 mm.
- For design 2 the adaptor is included in the delivery.
- Thermocouples for 11/16 HP (M30 2) on request.